Monday, September 27, 2010

5 Beautiful Ladies...

This weekend I hosted a boudoir special at a gorgeous penthouse, fit for a girlie girl! It was so much fun and I enjoyed hanging out with all the girls and making them feel pretty. :) My favorite boudoir client always says... "This is so out of my comfort zone, I am so nervous." Then... leaves me saying, "Wow that was so much fun, I loved it!"

Thank yo so much for joining me this weekend girls, I loved getting to know you and I hope you love your sneak peek!








1 comment:

Dezarae said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Cute girls, great pictures!

What is Boudoir...

Boudoir is the new thing right now, so popular. How often do us women feel beautiful about ourselves? Boudoir photography gives you that chance, the chance to see yourself in a different light. My clients are always nervous at first, but in the end they are in LOVE with the way they look and have a boost in their self confidence. To see a women feel happy and beautiful is what has made Boudoir one of my favorite type of sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Facebook Badge

Followers

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP